pop-up card, sheep







Klang.

Etude. An attempt to get two central folds, which this does. The thing about this is, I had a paper towel tube smashed flat.  Then smashed it again so the two folds lined up, one atop the other, which turned the tube with a round hole into a tube with a square hole.  I noticed how it could go flat and imagined something glued to the side.  Imagined a sheep.  I'm not gonna use this particular card, but I will use the idea.  This card just shows me how well or not the idea works.  I learned anything standing up has to be short.   The sheep need to be reworked, they're completely unsplendid.   I go through a lot of card stock, reams of it with carefree undisciplined abandon.


Don't you hate it when your felt tips go dry? I had six of those things somewhere, now I'm down to one, and it's dry. That makes me insane, so out of insanity I bought a huge pack of them, there's like 24 in a box and two boxes taped together, and man, do they ever put out the black.  I could completely cover a white card in black and not even think, "you should have used black stock."

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive