You must not look at these

The following few things are quite bad. Therefore, they are small so that you might put them out of your mind all the more quickly in case you don't listen. Look, everybody makes mistakes, personally, it's how I manage to learn anything at all.

This actually happened. ↓ The most embarassing thing ever. But what can a person do? Sometimes you just get sick. Paula Radcliffe gets totally ill during a race. Naturally, everyone has a camera.
I never liked that thing the pope carried. ↓ Sorry. It always looked to me like a weapon, and popes shouldn't be carrying weapons, at least not obvious ones, that's what cardinals and bishops are for. I didn't care much for him waving around the crucifix like that. So this came out. Apologies, I've got nothing against clergy.
This ↓ is just stupid.


You were told not to look.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive