skrik



Oh no! I've come into possession of art that is so famous it can not be fenced and therefore must be returned to the museum whence it was stolen!

Edvard Munch
(pronounced Moonk Moohnk monk Muenk with a g+ch sound at the end however you wish)


there's more



scream vogue



Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue!

Watching the Madonna video concurrently in another window cracks me up. I keep thinking how I could make it better, or more exact, but then I think how incredibly vapid the lyrics and inane the premise and yet so infectious and compulsive the result that it causes me to no longer care. So check it out, now together for the first time, Munch's Scream and Madonna's Vogue.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive